Thursday, June 16, 2005

< fibrelicious

fibrelicious
ring angst...
is there such a thing as ring angst...now that I have created this blog..I have added my blog to be accepted by a ring...I find myself rushing to the computer checking to see if I have been added to the life line of knit bloggers...I hear the sound of Janis Ian singing " seventeen" in my brain...God this is like being picked for a team in highschool...Now I am not just a raging fibre addict ( I guess it beats crack) now I'm suffering from blog anxiety...where's my ativan...I am now having knitter's panic attack......

6 Comments:

Blogger soknitpicky said...

It was fun reading your blog. Welcome to Y.A.R.N.!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger patricia said...

thanks

6:10 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Welcome to Y.A.R.N! I'm enjoying your blog

8:07 PM  
Blogger patricia said...

thanks...my daughter Jasmine is 28 and a banket too...

12:35 PM  
Blogger patricia said...

i mean banker...spelling is such a hassle

12:35 PM  
Blogger yahaira said...

ok your blog is so funny!

welcome to YARN!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home