Monday, June 20, 2005

< people are strange...

fibrelicious
Today I was lucky enough to be home as stated I decided to sew some bags...then like nails on a chalkboard..my neighbor
is out there cutting down a tree...now do not get me wrong...I am no tree hugger type..but this is the most beautiful willow tree..every year she hacks it down to have a better view of the ocean...now this tree is amazing and stood there for years..till the crazy lady moved in..I hate gas powered tree trimmers and weed wackers..vrooooom...vroooommm..they drive me nuts..
so I put on Chemical Bros. full blast on my deck (yes I am close to 50) but i am still a rebellious teenager at heart. I live in Canada's only rainforest...if you do not like trees why live here. It is not like she cuts the whole tree down..she leaves this strange Tim Burton-y
ghoul tree there instead...if she knit, she would not notice the tree so much and leave it alone...that is the cranky old lady in me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home